- Author: Joacim Vestvik-Lunde
- Keywords: Business Assurance
Open to all in the quality profession, the awards will recognize those who contribute most to their organizations, and enable them to share their experience for the benefit of others.
“There’s a large space in the awards calendar; as there has been no set of awards designed to recognize quality professionals, those people who engineer their organizations to work efficiently and effectively for the benefits of all of their stakeholders. We are plugging that gap with the establishment of new awards to acknowledge the contribution of the quality profession in enhancing the reputation of their organizations,” says Estelle Clark, Director of Policy at CQI.
The awards cover six categories, and are also a means to recognize the leaders who design and implement a culture where quality professionals are able to succeed. DNV GL is the main partner for the 2017 awards.
“We chose to partner with the CQI on this event because we believe that the success of any company starts with people, their education and knowledge, and we believe their role is ever more critical in building sustainable business performance in an increasingly complex business context,” comments Ramanie Chandraratne, Global Training Services Manager at DNV GL - Business Assurance.
The categories are:
- Quality Professional of the Year – recognizing the quality professional who has contributed most to their organization
- Emerging Talent Award – recognizing the younger Quality Professional
- Leadership Award – recognizing a senior manager who has contributed most to their organization in terms of the establishment of a culture of quality
- Quality Team of the Year – recognizing a team of Quality Professionals who have contributed most to their organization
- Quality Professional in a New Project – recognizing the Quality Professional who has contributed most to their organization with a quality system established from scratch in a project environment
- CQI Achievement Award – recognizing the Quality Professional who has moved the profession forward over a number of years
Entries open soon – register your interest here